June 13, 2010

Tree or three?

There are so many things I ought to be doing now but I'm not.
SOT starts tomorrow, and it's back to school. I have yet to get a job to start paying for my expenditures. Hopefully a good lobang will come my way soon.

iPad, iPhone 4, Macbook Pro, holidays. Those shall be attainable soon. I hope.

Taiwan is such a hot destination to be at this year. I guess Thailand just can't match up to the safe and secure streets of ROC. Since April, FB has been clogged with pictures of friends in Taiwan. It's really an awesome holiday destination, somewhere you may take a perma vacation and not regret it. Buy a house by the seaside, enjoy the chilly sea breeze and then sit back and enjoy the day over a cup of hot tea or cold beer; whichever way you prefer it. Next year, if time and money permits, I'll spent two weeks there. Once again, hopefully.

No comments: