July 06, 2010

Belle of the Boulevard

I've been looking back at some of the mistakes that I've made in the past. It made me reflect on what really went wrong, and what should have been done better. I'll just give an apology to anyone whom I have hurt. Especially to those who were close. I beg your pardon for wrongs done towards you, and I sincerely ask that you let forgiveness come into your heart.

I was young and foolish. I thought I could conquer the world with my enthusiasm but that never proved true. I've done many things I'm not proud of, and some of them still fills me with regrets. I ought to have been a better example of Christ that I say I follow. There has been many close ones whom I have offended intentionally or otherwise. They still come into my mind frequently.

Having say that, I know my God is constantly doing a work in my life, towards the day of glory. I'll still do wrong things and hurt people, but I claim the grace and mercy that was given over my life. I will cherish my current relationships. I will imitate Him as closely as I possibly can. But should i stumble, please give me a chance. Help me up and give me your mercy. If you are a friend I can count on, I'll be a friend you can count on.

When others revile me, I'll not lash out, but pray that peace and joy will go into their lives. I pray that my life will be a testimony of God's love and presence in an ordinary person.

No comments: