July 12, 2010

Jesus

When the bad times comes,
I remember You
When the good times are here,
Remind me of You.

When I'm hungry and thirsty,
I look for You
When I'm filled to the brim,
I give thanks to You.

When tears run through the tear in my heart,
I feel you near
When joy comes as strength,
I know you are here.

You'll never leave me nor forsake me
You've always been there for me.

When I'm burdened and depressed,
You lifted me up
When I'm happy and glad,
You celebrated with me.

When I wandered and lost,
You found me
When I walk with you
You bring lightness to my steps.

When my enemies surrounds me,
You are my shelter and refuge
In the day of my triumph,
My heart is filled with gratitude.

You're the only true friend I have
You stayed with me,
You witnessed the heartaches and sorrows, joy and gladness.
Your presence satiates my longing
Your peace fills my heart.

You never turned your face away from me
no matter what I've said or done.
You held me close in my darkest hours
telling me you'll never let go.

I love You friend.

No comments: